A SquareTrade warranty protects against spills and drops!
SquareTrade just launched a new facebook challenge – they want to know if you’re a phone killer. You can win an iPad on their site when you find out. To enter, all you have to do is take the quiz and enter your email to join their email club.
I took the challenge and it turns out that I am a phone killer. I already know that if I get a new iPhone then I will want a SquareTrade warranty to go with it. We all know that sometimes accidents happen, and sometimes we’re just not so smart with our phone.
- Have you ever dropped your phone in the toilet (I have)
- have you washed your phone in your jeans pocket (my Mother-in-law has)
- have you dropped your phone on the concrete a few times in a row (my cousin Abby has)
- leave it on the roof of your car and driven off (also guilty of this one)
Sometimes you realize that you can’t keep your phone and your baby both safe from falling and I’m sure you’d make the obvious choice of which to protect, right??For those of us who would have chosen protecting the baby instead, let me tell you about SquareTrade!
What does SquareTrade cover? Why should I get a warranty?
In addition to normal accidents and failures, you’re protected from other possible mishaps.
- Protection from drops, spills, and more. In addition to normal wear and tear, they will also save you from damage caused by you or by someone you know.
- Same-day service option. If you prefer the convenience of your local Genius Bar or repair shop, take it there. Either way, they’ll cover your costs.
- Fast & simple claims process. Get claims approved quickly online or with a single phone call. Receive updates every step of the way.
- Up to four repairs or replacements.
- They cover iPhones, iPads, Laptops, Flat screens, Washing Machines, Cameras, other electronics. Seriously, if you want something covered, check their site.