For this week’s “Kid Creations” post I wanted to share something the kids made – or rather said.
In honor of Mother’s Day I thought I’d share this. A few years ago I asked the kids the following questions…here are their replies.
Answers by Cheech (age 3) and the Boy (age 5).
1. What is something mom always says to you?
C – Go to bed in your own room
B – You can not do anything
2. What makes mom happy?
C – When I stay in my room and sleep
B – To go in my room and play
3. What makes mom sad?
C – When I come out of my room at night
B – Asking something when daddy said no
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
C – When she tickles me
B – When I tell jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child?
C – Um, jump up and down
B – Chipmunk
6. How old is your mom?
C – 3
B – 14
7. How tall is your mom?
C – I don’t know how tall you are
B – big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C – Wear hair clippies
B – work
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
C – Stay at home
B – do funny stuff
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C – I don’t know
B – ?
11. What is your mom really good at?
C – Daddy
B – Telling Jokes
12. What is your mom not very good at?
C – Bad things
B – Working an iphone
13. What does your mom do for a job?
C – Tickle Daddy
B – what they say
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
C – Froot Loops
B – Pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
C – Laughing
B – Getting Pizza
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C – Abbey Cadabby
B – I don’t know
17. What do you and your mom do together?
C – Lay down in the bed
B – Play
18. How are you and your mom the same?
C – Because we have shirts on
B – We both have brown eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
C – Don’t know
B – Different hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C – You hug with your arms
B – I just know
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
C – When he tickles you
B – When he gives me stuff
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
C – To the Park
B – Chuck E. Cheese
I need to re-ask those questions now that they’re older. I love that I did it way back when.
I was reminded of that when I saw this on Chee’s spot on her school art-work area. Still not quite right but still love it!