The target black friday 2012 ad has leaked, view the ad scans now. It looks like Target is opening at 9pm this year on Thanksgiving night.
We may have to stop calling it Black Friday at this point, as many of the bigger stores are moving their deals to Thursday night. For those who want to try to get some deals online, Target says they are going to do some online price matching. I hear many other stores are planning to do that as well, so if you don’t want to risk seeing the Dark side of Black Friday then maybe you can shop from the comfort of your living room online this year. Target’s doors open at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving and their sale runs a full 26 hours, ending on Black Friday at 11 p.m.
You need to look at the whole ad, as Target has put doorbusters in the ad in random places. They want you to look at the whole ad not just the first few pages, so enjoy! When I get a full color ad I’ll replace the links to that one, for now this is what you get.
Here’s some of the best deals, if you want a short list:
- 3DS with Mario 3D land game – $149.99 (ad page)
- Westinghouse 50″ LCD 1080p HDTV $349 (limited quantities available)
- Disney Ultimate Fairytale kitchen $49.99
- Playstation 3 250GB Game System w/ 2 games and one wireless controller $199.99
- Classic Board Games $7.00 each
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean The Black Pearl $74.99
- 6′ Pre-lit Fraser Fir Tree – Clear Lights $30
Read the entire ad over at Brad’s Deals via the ad scans.