Want to get a Free $2 MP3 Credit?
2. If you received a confirmation that your code has been entered successfully, your $2 credit is now in your account and will remain there until it has been applied towards eligible purchases or until it expires at 11:59 p.m PST on April 22, 2012. If you receive an error entering your code, be sure to check that you’ve entered the code correctly and be sure that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error, contact Customer Service via Amazon MP3 Support.
3. Browse for your Favorite Music at Amazon MP3, find the song, playlist or album you want, click the “Buy” button, and the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied to your purchase.
4. If you have not used the full $2 value of the promotional code on your purchase, they will automatically apply the remaining balance of your code on each of your additional Amazon MP3 purchases until you have used its full value or until the code expires, whichever occurs first. You can check your code balance by clicking “Redeem Your Amazon.com Gift Card or Promotional Code and View Balance” button, visible on every MP3 detail page.
5. After your purchase, you can confirm that your code was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
6. Promotional offer is valid from April 19, 2012 through April 22, 2012 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on April 22, 2012. Limit one promotional credit per customer.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.
If only they still had the .25 albums. Sigh.
You could get 2 free .99 mp3 songs or $2 off a $5 album.
I see Justin Bieber has a new single – the boy would freak out he hates the Biebs. Likely because they share a birthday.
I found Part Of Me for .99 and snagged it.