With the Holidays coming up, I know you’re thinking about getting your family portraits done. I know that we usually do photos each year and I have gone to Portrait Innovations, JC Penneys, and Sears. I have had local photographer friends take our photos too, and I believe each option has something great to offer.
Right now there’s a deal for Sears protrait studio that’s totally worth checking out.
Deluxe Portrait Bundle from Sears Portrait Studio only $35 (81% Off) at Mamasource.com.
This deal has a retail value of $185! Now check out what this bundle includes…for just $35 you get:
- a 20 minute studio session
- (6) natural-color portrait sheets
- (1) enhanced single-pose 10″x13″ print
- (1) portrait CD featuring one favorite pose (which means you have the unlimited rights to print and reproduce your images, view your photos anytime and share them online, and create cool gifts from your digital images)
- and 50% off all regular priced items!
*Affiliate links included