I have seen these Infinity dresses, but haven’t really thought about getting one because they were always too expensive – until today!
Today Moolala has a pretty nice deal for a pretty neat dress! Pay $49 for a Transformer Convertible Infinity Dress: Can Be Worn 100 Different Ways! ($250 Value)
This looks really neat! Do you have an infinity dress? Do you like it? Seriously, I’m debating hard on this one! I think I like the 502 one better, it’s longer and you don’t have to be backless all the time like the shorter one.
About this deal:
- Choose from eight colors and two styles and lengths
- Soft, stretchy material for a comfortable and flattering fit
- Online instructional video shows different ways to wear it
- Perfect for any occasion
- An entire closet in one dress!
- Redeemable 24 hours after purchase, but redeem by Oct 17, 2012.
- Shipping not included ($4.95 flat rate shipping in USA, $9.95 for international shipping).
Taken from their site:
“The brand new beautiful Transformer convertible infinity dress that you can wear endless ways. Made of 88% polyester and 12% spandex, as the others on the market are made of 94% polyester and 6% spandex.
Ours is silkier, softer with much more elasticity to allow you much more comfort than the others.”
This Dress comes in 3 sizes:
Small: will fit size 4-6 US or 8-10 AU
Medium: will fit size 8-10 US or 12-14 AU
Large: will fit size 12-16 US or 16-20 AU
Disclosure: If you join Moolala you can share this deal with your friends and add them to your paymatrix. Clicking through this link adds you to mine, but you can share it and earn as well. It’s a moolala perk and pretty neat!